Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Art Bead Scene Annual Ornament Blog Hop


Today I am part of another Blog Hop - I can feel myself getting addicted to these challenges!  The theme for this hop is The Silly Season - that can be Christmas ,Hanukkah , Kwanzaa or Winter Solstice themed ornaments.  

We do not really celebrate Christmas here at home but we do enjoy being with friends and family and being in the Christmas spirit.  But let's get to my ornament . . . 

I found the most beautiful blue beads that is part of the string on this ornament - my photography skills does not do it justice.  I am in love with them - not one is the same.



And here is a close-up of the actual focal at the bottom.


 Thank you for dropping by my little blog today and just click away below to see what the others came up with.


Art Bead Scene
Humblebeads
Treasures Found
Song Beads
Viki O'Dell
Sue Beads
Modern Nature Studio
Diane Hawkey
Suburban Girl Studio
Jen Judd Rocks
Ellie's Bijoux
Island Girl's Insights
Life By The Seat Of My Pants
Too Aquarius 
Shelley Graham Turner
Artfully Ornamental
Charis Designs Jewelry
Harrison Hollow Designs
Silver Nik Nats
Bead Soup Mix  ** You are here **
Toodles and Binks
Bead Recipes
Play Sculpt Live
BeeTree by M.E.

14 comments:

  1. A creative solution to the ornament challenge. I like that you used a clasp - you could add this to a coat or a purse zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue beads and that you used a clasp. That makes this ornament so versatile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make something like this... I would definitely display this year-round. Beautiful and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An ornament that reminds us of the true reason for the season. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would make a great package decoration as well. Something that could be used in various ways, as an ornament or a zipper pull. And this is one that I would certainly leave out all year long. Thank you for joining in this fun holiday hop! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that your ornament is so versatile and those beads are really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea. I recently came across my grandfather's baby cross. You've inspired me to do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! I love that you used a lobster clasp so this can be used in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it's great, using the clasp is a great idea, you can use it many places! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Love the colors. ...Im in the hop but not added on the list yet. Please stop by and comment. Happy Holidays and Hopping, Kim at http://kimisjewelryandgifts.blogspot.com/2012/12/abs-ornament-blog-hop.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Those blue beads are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete